What is a Student Training Programme?
A Student Training Programme is an academic activity performed at the National Institute of Genomic Medicine for the purpose of updating and practice your knowledge acquired during the career or graduate studies.
The student training programme is temporary and the Institute is not obligated to hire the student after finishing the programme. It is limited to the needs of the institute.
Who can register in a Student Training Programme?
- Undergraduate, master, doctoral and postdoctoral students.
- Thesis bachelors, masters or doctorate.
Persons interested in working in the areas of:
- Research in Genomic Medicine
- Research in Medical Proteomics
- Institutional design, communication, publishing, multimedia
- Radio and T.V. productions.
- Human resources, public administration
- Information technology, software development
- Library and information science
If you are interested in doing a Student Training Programme at INMEGEN, please send an email with the following information:
- Full name
- Title or recent studies
- Type of the student training programme you are interested
- Objective of your student training programme
- Area where you want to collaborate.
- Period in which you want to collaborate.
- Hours per week you could help.
Lic. Diana Rodríguez Arzate
Head of Student Training Programme
Phone: (01 55) 5350 1900 ext. 1122